Sex problem, is it me or him?

Anonymous
A majority of the time whenever my husband and i have sex, he gets tired half way, and loses it. Hed get frustrated and yell at me and my vagina. On some days, he would apologize, and say its him not me. He says he gets exhausted which causes him to lose it and not be able to get off. Or he would be drinking that day and say its the alcohol that makes him tired and not able to get off.

Now these are the things he said to me when he loses it and gets frustrated. He says my vagina feels so weird and so loose, feels like he's fucking air, or doesn't feel good. Compares my vagina to other women that im the only one he's not able to get off quickly. Hed say i look dumb or my look makes him can't get off and loses it. Hed say im super dry thats why he can't get off cause it hurts him.

I don't know a majority of the time we have sex, we always argue or get into fights. Cause he can't get off and would insult my vagina and i.

But there are times when he is able to get off even though he's tired. And times where he's able to get off and not get tired. But these only happen a few times. And there are also times where he watches pov porn while having sex w me and he's super hard and is able to get off quickly.

What do u think? This drives me insane. I feel like he's just no longer attracted to me thats why.
Sex problem, is it me or him?
6
0