(Yes another cock size question) Thoughts on reports coming out explaining why dicks are smaller across the globe?

BUNroaster
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT DICK SIZES! STOP ASKING ABOUT DICK SIZES! FINE so now lets talk about the sizes of our handy dandy PPs.
Small penises represented intelligence in Greek art.
Is this accurately representative of our future men of the world?
Make us super males!
Make us super males!
Reports have recently been getting out about things like pesticides and other types of new technical or biological advancements that have been gradually shinking men's penises as well as decreasing their testosterone and sperm count since the 80s. Here's ASAP Science talking about it. Two gays, talking penis science.

Erectile dysfunction, infertile, inability to get the sperm to the egg. That type of shit. Its happening more and more often.
Maybe causing the imbalance of testosterones and estrogen. Do you think this could be making people gay? Again not a problem just gives more reason to pay attention to who and how you love.

Now there have been many theories for many years and I'm sure people have just been waiting for the to fess up and speak about whats happing to us on the inside. From chemtrails to our vaccinations, at least in America, people easily will believe these chemical imbalances are all part of a government takeover for world domination. "A new World Order". Apparently some guy made frogs not able to reproduce, as well as become gay and those chemicals used on the frogs are now in our monthly chemtrails.

Now I have nice 6inch saber and it runs pretty smooth, can fairly easily splooge when threatened, but never had my sperm tested once so I mean its something to look into and something I'm honestly more and more worried about.
Men have feelings which is great but theres something great about overcoming those too
Men have feelings which is great but there's something great about overcoming those too
A sad sack of potatoes
A sad sack of potatoes
What's your input or take from this? Should we castrate all government officials?
Personally I think we're fucked real hard either way, just hope for the good kind.

We need to do something before it ruins us completely.
1
1