3 d

Should I be honest with her for exposed her nude?

Anonymous
My girlfriend send me some lewd picture of her where she is spreading her leg with no cloth on @ naked. No face just her body. So fast forward, I forgot to remove it from my picture folder. So one day after having some problem with my phone I decided to go to the shop for repair.

All goes smooth but suddenly the guy wanted to try the camera. So I just said OK. After testing he returned back the phone saying my camera are busted. So I just paid and go. Then I realise when we opened the camera there will be previous picture on the album right at the corner of the phone where I can see my girlfriend spreading leg. While not so clear due to small size but that sure are my girlfriend.

Should I tell her that I accidently showed her lewd picture to others or just simply kept quite about it since no one will recognise whos picture is that.
3
3