Girls, women, what do you think about recommending penetration with sex toys to female virgins prior to their actual first experience?

HugoThe2nd
Real talk, virgins suck in bed (yes, the female ones too!).
Everyone knows that, but not everyone knows that a major reason why that is has little to do with any actual "skill" or "knowledge"(lol).

The big reason why "experienced" people are better at sex is simply because having that experience, knowing what sex is like, allows them to be more comfortable with what they are doing.
And that's, really, what the majority of enjoyment from sex comes down to.

This is especially true for women for who their first time can be a considerably more stressful experience.
Virgins are anxious- they are consumed with thoughts such as "I hope it won't hurt" or "I hope I won't look stupid" or "I hope they won't think I was awful" and whatever other nonsense.
Their first time often sucks because their brain doesn't allow them to enjoy themselves.

Not only does this get in the way of the virgin's enjoyment, but also the enjoyment of their partner.
Your partner doesn't really want to see you uncomfortable or, even worse, looking like you are having second thoughts!

A big part of why this is, in case of female virgins, is the fear over their own anatomy.
They have probably heard it may be painful their first time and this is often what consumes a lot of their thoughts and makes for a lot of their anxiety.
Sure, if "they are relaxed and wet enough it will not be uncomfortable at all.", but if you have ever seen a virgin, you know that being "relaxed" is often the last thing they are!

So, my question (aimed at female users with this experience, obviously):

Would you recommend female virgins to engage in masturbation with toys beforehand?
Could this dispel much of the fear over what penetration feels like and thus make their first time more comfortable?

Have you used sex toys yourself prior to your first time? Would you recommend?
Or do you wish you had?
I have used toys before my first time, didn't regret.
I haven't used toys, but my first experience was fine.
Maybe I should have considered that.
Vote C
I'm a virgin and this is crazy! (your hymen already has a hole in it, penetration doesn't define your virginity)
Vote D
I'm a virgin, and I just like poll results.
Vote E
I'm a male, and I also like poll results.
Vote F
I'm a male, and I have a stupid concept of virginity so I'm angry now.
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
1