7 d

Do you collect dick pics of all your boyfriends?

BlacklightShade
Kimberly Guilfoyle's Fox exit tied to penis pics

According to this article six sources claim that Kimberly Guilfoyle (Donald Trump Jr's wife) showed "personal photographs of male genitalia to colleagues," and named the person in the pictures, regularly discussed sexual matters to co-workers, and engaged in "emotionally abusive behavior toward hair and makeup artists and support staff."

Do you collect photos of your boyfriend's junk and share them with people you work with just like Don Trump Junior's wife Kimberly Guilfoyle?
Yes, I collect dick pics of my boyfriends and share them at work just like Don Trump Junior's wife Kimberly Guilfoyle
No, I am not like Don Trump Junior's wife Kimberly Guilfoyle and I do not take dick pics of my ex boyfriends at and share them at work
No, I am like Don Trump Junior's wife Kimberly Guilfoyle in that I DO TAKE dick pics, but unlike Kimberly Guilfoyle I DO NOT share them with people I work with
Vote C
I don't know. I just want to know how many people are like Don Trump Junior's wife Kimberly Guilfoyle and share dick pics at work
Vote D
GirlGuy
12
6