2 d

How can I stop being bothered by the texts my boyfriend exchanged with another girl before dating me? "I miss your kisses" "You're amazing in bed" ?

Anonymous
A few weeks ago my boyfriends phone ran out of storage and he asked me to clean out his phone. We did this together. We are very open and talk about everything. He even asked me to go through his chat logs and archived chats, cause there's a lot of space taken up. So of course I came a cross a convo he had with a girl last year, before we got together and they clearly met up two three times for sex. I was veery bothered by the fact that she sent him nudes and that he said things to her such as "I miss your kisses", "You're amazing in bed" and "I love our intimacy". I was honest and told him that I saw these messages when I was cleaning his phone and he denied it and said that during covid he was single and desperate and met up with a few girls that he regrets, but it was all due to being desperate and horny. He says he would like to forget that time. I appreciate his honesty but I'm so hurt for some reason and upset that he would say such things to someone he had no emotional attraction to. We literally fell in love so fast and moved in together after two weeks so we've never had the opportunity to "crave" eachother and "miss eachothers kisses" like he said to her. We've been together for half a year now. How can I get over those text messages and him being with her replaying in my head. It makes me feel so moody.

Can guys really have sex just for the act sex itself?
3
1