8 d

Does a girl realise a guy she formed attachment with can feel her abortion from another man at distance?

NoLookingAtSoleil
I went through the most horrid emotional experience of my life 4 days ago - she. went. through. an. abortion.

Have not seen that girl yet since she isn't working this week (probably for that reason) but I am certain it was her - she had sex with someone else then took the morning after pill - and I could feel the whole 'inseminated egg being killed/flushed out' experience. Incredibly painful and almost impossible to reconcile with.

Do women know the effect this has on feelings - theirs, but also of a physically uninvolved person?

It was cheating, betrayal, an orgasm with some pig, ejaculation without protection, fertilisation, and then the killing of it.

Who could possibly do enough damage to deserve something like that as punishment?
Or, if it was done trivially - does it not qualify as being entirely out of one's mind to do it? Condoms, abstinence - or mental health destruction? What exactly is a purpose of letting a guy you don't love fuck you naked/no protection?
If you then abort, was that not rape?
Of me it certainly was.
1
6