How often do you masturbate, and what gives you the urge?

USMC-Crossroads
Seeing a girl masturbate, might very well be the sexiest thing she can do, (even if you're doing it in a bubble-bath, with all of your stuff underwater). Just seeing her face while she is doing it is incredibly hot. But, it is SUCH a taboo subject, even though men take about jerking-off all the time, but not women - which may be a good thing - as simply hearing a girl talk about her masturbating is enough to make me have find someplace private for a few minutes. I never figured out why it turn me on so much - but it might be because nothing gets me off more than the idea of making a woman cum - since her reaching several orgasms is a priority for me, I guess it is somehow connected. Although, I don't watch porn where girls are solo, which is at odds with what I like in real-life.
So, anyway, I'd really like to know how women of different ages handle this urge. I am especially interested in those habits from married/middle-ages and older women, along with teenagers or early twenty-somethings, since the time in between that is often filled with the most sex of her life. All the men are dying to know more about this, Ladies, and not from some clinical study or official survey... but rather straight from the source - I am looking forward to your own opinion in your own words.
Several times per week, whenever I get a sexy thought in my mind.
Daily - I can't concentrate without doing it.
Once per week - I need to after a stressful work-week.
Vote C
About once per month - I make it a point to set it up really nice, and spend a long time doing it.
Vote D
Never.
Vote E
It varies - Sometimes multiple times a day, and sometimes I'll go several weeks without feeling the need.
Vote F
I am way too embarrassed to admit it to anyone.
Vote G
GirlGuy
2