Is my boyfriend being selfish during sex is he using me for his own pleasure 🤔?

Anonymous
. I rent a room with a friend and I can’t have nobody over just like my other roommates and he still lives with his parents which we can’t have sex there. We get a hotel over the weekend and have sex Saturday and Sunday. We don’t have sex during the week which bothers me so much I’m a female and I get horny during the week I need some attention that I’m not getting. So is he and Thats where I can’t trust him because he has cheated on me in the past we had are problems we talked about it and I decided to give him a chance. clearly he ain’t getting nothing from me during the week. Yesterday I notice that he was taking longer to cum and I also notice how he stays closing his eyes while he fucks me ( missionary and doggy ) I understand closing our eyes can sometimes be good during sex but makes me feel like he needs to fully concentrate on me or he can’t if he doesn’t close his eyes or he clearly thinking about someone else. We use to be a doggy position couple now he has changed it to fucking me missionary when he never wanted to do that position. Yesterday we was kissing and doing that position and from hard he went soft and I said let’s just stop and he refuse and continued like why would he randomly get hard then soft during sex? Also we took a few naps and when we would wake up he would wake up hard and ready to fuck I don’t mind but he just expect me to turn around open my legs like come on I need him to get my pussy wet..

At the end of the day I told him that I’m not sure if I want to be with him because things just don’t work out and that I was being pleasure during sex. He always asking me to suck his dick and never goes down on me. I also told him that he most likely have someone during the week he said “ no I watch porn and masturbate a lot. To me watching porn and masturbate is normal but when does it start being an issue in the relationship? so I feel bad because he told me that
2
0