4 d

How can you tell if you’re asexual or lying to yourself about being chronically single?

Anonymous

I know I may sound dramatic but I’m going to be 27 soon and just know for certain I will be single forever. I just haven’t had any success with the dating apps, I’ve been on and off for years and have come to the conclusion that men just don’t care for me. A few people think I’m asexual, others just say I haven’t found the right person. I don’t masturbate and haven’t had sex in over three years. I have dated someone briefly (person I slept with), I just don’t care if I never have sex again. But part of me does want companionship, hence why I am on a dating app now. I met up with someone from an app last week, he was good looking and seemed like a gentleman I was just questionable about his career and the fact that he’s saying he’s been single for over 10 years with no success from the apps. Maybe finding the right person will make me want sex, I just find dating apps terrible but don’t know how to else to meet people.

Please help, you can ask more questions to get better idea.
You’re asexual
You’re not asexual
GirlGuy
3
1