7 d

If the Government Mandated that all Gentlemen Wear a Medicinal Codpiece to Eradicate all STDs, Would You Support the Plan?

supercutebutt
This question is for both males and females. If doctors discovered that if men wore a specially designed, medicinal codpiece, all sexually transmitted diseases would be eradicated from the Earth within one year, would you comply with or support a government codpiece mandate? Keep in mind that after wearing the codpiece for a year, men would not only have disease-free genitalia, they would also cure any STDs still active within the female population, simply through the act of sexual intercourse. The codpiece would have to be worn at all times during the year, except those brief moments in the bathroom and shower. VOTE BELOW!
No. I don't comply with government mandates. Also, it would look ridiculous.
Yes. As long as the government paid for the medicinal codpiece 100%.
Yes. But I would pay extra for a designer codpiece for myself or my man. The government issue looks terrible.
Vote C
Yes. But ONLY if females would also be required to wear a codpiece out of sympathy for the males.
Vote D
GirlGuy
7
2