1 mo

If Aphrodite & Cupid poured aphrodisiac fumes alternating the universe causing arousal & instant love for 48hrs who would you want to be paired with?

meetkitty123
If the universe was altered where time and place had no bearings, fantasy and reality no longer existed, and realms of the universe were no longer separated due to aphrodisiac fumes who (or what 😈) or whom would you want to be paired with? The love and arousal effects would last 48 hours and afterwards all who were affected would simply awake believing it was all just a vivid dream. The universe would return back to as it once was.

My choices would be somewhere along the lines: (not the actual actors but the Character type)
Of course there's also a few people or customers at work I wouldn't mind having. Or perhaps even a few from G@G πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ
1 mo
PS. For myself I am not referring to the actual actor (not the celebrity) but more of the characters but feel free to list whom ever whatever you please 😊
I wanted this to be a fun 🥳 post but it didn't sit well that I didn't mention I would love to be back with my love who I lost in a car accident even if just for one day 2days a bigger blessing. 💐
12
2