1 mo

Girls, What exactly do you think about when you finger yourselves? Very detailed answers please?

+5Xper
pk5142016
I know what guys think about because I'm a guy! We basically think about our fantasies. Which is either touching a girl in all her places, sucking her everywhere, kissing etc. And then more intensely to the fetishes, like dirty underwear, smelling her, sniffing her stockings, feet etc. But we imagine actually doing this while rubbing the penis. I personally do not think about actual fucking, which is kind of interesting. So I was wondering what do girls think about while touching their pussy for pleasure? Also do you cum always at the end?
P. S. Optional: Please say if you wish, if you are very attractive or not, what your measurements are and if you have a hairy pussy. Thank You.
3