28 d

Would a guy have unprotected anal sex with any girl? even with multiple casual sex partners?

nocturnalbaby
So I know that obviously every guy would prefer to have unprotected sex because it feels better for them, which is understandable if it's with a committed partner or spouse, but if they're doing it with multiple casual sex partners, don't they worry about STD's? especially with anal, cause I think there's more risk of STD's when it's anal.

Does it depend on how attractive the girl is? does it depend on the chemistry between them? do guys feel more tempted to have unprotected sex if they're more attracted to the girl, or would they just have raw anal sex with any girl even if they're not that attracted to them?
17
1