28 d

Unpopular Opinion #2... No eating before sex?

EQisKEY
Sure, the idea of a romantic dinner before an evening of love making with a newfound partner sounds heavenly divine. But the reality is, like anyone that knows how complicated a perfect snuggle can be to achieve, there are other variables that remove the Romanticism from it.

For instance, I enjoy my flat stomach, it's all nice and flat, just the way I've worked very hard for it to be, I am not trying to go to some restaurant that has ingredients that I have no idea what is in it, only to be bloated an hour later, not feeling sexy whatsoever, and you think I'm going to hook up with my date on that night? Lol...

Or, we just had this whole Grand meal, and I know damn well that I got crap stuck in my teeth, and if I do, that means she does as well, and that's not exactly a first date kind of thing to suggest to bring floss for us to make out later, it's just awkward, and God forbid she gets something that taints her breath later, I mean, come on, lol.

And don't even get me started on gas, you all know damn well there are certain things that give you gas that you didn't think of before you ate it, so now, combined with all these, I'm all insecure about my bubble gut, food stuck in my teeth, possible less than ideal breath coming from the belly outward, and holding in gas pockets, all while I'm supposed to be trying to maintain endurance during Marathon sex? ... I don't think so foodies, lol

I was so happy to go on this one date with an equal gym rat who completely understood all that I said. She knew the deal from the beginning, understood that yeah, obviously we're going to hook up after, and we both agreed drinks only, that anything else is just plain unnecessary. Intermittent fasting is your best friend.

... Or do you actually like burping during sex with somebody whom you're trying to seduce 🤮
1