25 d

If you can know a man's penis size before starting anything with them, would you?

EQisKEY
There is a vast difference between micropenis and Mandingo. I worked with the girl who told me she was one of these types that would insist, having rules, one of which was no hookups, no one night stands, but then she finally changed her tune because, one guy she went out with like five or six times, she likes that he wasn't pushy and they got along great.

But then when she finally did Grant the key master access as a gatekeeper, the key got lost in the hole. She said it to me with such a disappointing tone, "I swear, it could have fit in my ear, it was so damn awkward, I didn't know what to say and I was just so turned off from that point on."

Be sort of things are avoidable, if you test the goods first. Or at least ask for confirmation prior, I sincerely believe this would alleviate a whole world of frustration from both men's side and women's side.

But it is a trigger that can only be pulled from the women's side, so what do you think, a romantic Utopia or not? Lol
3