27 d

Did my boyfriend cum in my mouth? He said that he did but I didn't feel him cum or taste anything?

Anonymous
My boyfriend Steve had hurt his ankel drunkenly messing about doing the things boys do so to cheer him up I gave him a blow job. (We didn't have full sex because of his ankle). When he was ready to cum he asked me where I wanted him to cum, "in your face?" he suggested.
Being in a submissive mood I said he could cum in my mouth if he wanted to, to cheer him up so that is what he decided to do.
When he said he was ready to cum he put his penis in my mouth and I wondering what it would be like (first and last time). He indicated he was cuming with me still sucking him but I didn't feel or taste anything at all.
"And swallow" Steve indicated. Then he asked "all gone"? I replied "yes" Steve said "good girl" but I don't know. I didn't feel or taste anything. Do you think that is normal I would have thought I would have felt and tasted his cum if he had cum?
6
1