24 d

Is it just a phase in life to be sexually attracted to older women?

Anonymous
Hello everyone I am 19, I am going through something that really worries me. I find older chubby women to be very hot. I have never had sex. I look at pics on the internet, very rarely porn and also imagine to masturbate. Before masturbating I feel so lustful towards them, only because of their bodies.

But after that I don't feel the same. And again I feel lustful towards them. After masturbating I feel bad that I thought of an older woman. I really want to have that same fire when I think of women much younger and slimmer. But sometimes I don't. I feel scared because I want to be with someone who is my age, be in love with her and have great sex.

I feel, I might not have the same intense desire/fire that I have when I think about older women compared to when I think of women my age, and sex might not be great at all. I do really want to desire my partner, to make her feel so desired makes her more aroused.

I really want to know what should I do. Is it just a phase that will just go away? I do hope it is a phase in life and I can get over it.

Please share your opinion. Thank you.
1
1