16 d

I don’t think my girlfriend is sexually attracted to me?

Anonymous
I know my girlfriend is physically attracted to me, but sexually is questionable. Out of the 2 years being together, when it comes to anything remotely sexual, my girlfriend seems strange about it. Our sex life is pretty much a dead bedroom. It’s like she’s uninterested when it comes to anything sex. She claims that she get turned on every blue moon & it’s the reason for her lack of interest. But certain things happen that makes me question it.

She would tell me every other day that she finished masturbating out of nowhere. At times, she mentioned different sex toys she always wanted to get. Not frequently, there was a period of times my girlfriend would randomly bring up her only sexual experience with an ex years ago & tell me how she never knew he came in her mouth twice. Even worse, tell me about how she had sexual dreams with someone else besides me & how one of the dreams was hard for her to stop thinking about.

All of this makes me feel uneasy & insecure about myself because she never had this kind of energy with me at all. It really bothers me deep inside for not feeling desired. I don’t know if she’s not sexually attracted to me or just lying about never being turned on.
1
2