10 d

Guys why is it when a girl tells you what she likes you ignore or or even don't believe her, or suddenly switch up your oral finger technique?

Anonymous
Like I love my hips, under belly, under my knees and a more typical spot neck and shoulders. Hell I just love being touched. But that seems so unbelievable for some guys (and not just the one either). Am I saying it wrong I normally say it in variations of "touch me baby, drag your fingers up my hips let me feel you" kiss me mark a trail down my body "use your fingertips and touch/trace my hips and back ".

My second rant is he'll be fingering me or going to town and does that thing that makes my body go jelly like and then completely changes it up or stops completely and just shoves it in (which I would be completely fine about if he could continue after his orgasm like I can I could probably keep going after three or more -cant say for sure it's never happened lol - but he normally rolls over and sleeps). So it's not the same.

Am I being too demanding should I just be more accepting?
2
0