16 d

If you could create your own sexual norm in the world around you, what would it be?

BareNecessary
A
I absolutely think being afraid of sex is the worst process for going about it. Sex should happen constantly and whenever, where ever. It's only barbaric or inappropriate because we built it that way in the majority of places. Kids shouldn't have to be as guarded from sex and shown it to be a super weird scary thing they saw their mom and the 3rd random guy at the house while dad was away at work doing. I think it deserves celebration and an appreciation. Our idea of hiding it has created perversion of it. Like now because I said appreciation you probably though I meant a circle jirk around the exibitionists. Well I didn't. I meant art, like a museum or how we pray to the cross at a church. Sex should essentially be seen as God to us. But y'all just playin. Joking the world's fantastic isn't it
2
1