10 d

I can't stop thinking about her during sex. How could I move on?

itsJay
Last year I reconnected with someone I once took out on a date. We hit it off really well and had great conversation all evening.

After things heated up in the park she took me back to her place. We smashed until the morning. I spent the next few days replaying the whole thing in my head. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. During a late night call, she told me she felt the same way.

We started meeting every weekend to hook up. We'd go out every Saturday evening and have fun, then have sex all night until the morning. We'd continue this for months.

To make a long story short, things didn't work out between us and we stopped talking and seeing each other. Since then I've dated other girls, and had a girlfriend for 7 months. I'm single now though.

But I can't help but think about her whenever I have sex, or even masturbate. When I get turned on, I can't help but think about our nights together, and even imagine I'm having sex with her when it's with others.

I don't want this to be a problem when I'm in my next serious relationship, but at this rate I feel like it will. I don't know if this is something others go through, but I was wondering if anybody has experienced this, and if you've ever gotten past this. Any shared experiences or advice would be greatly appreciated. :)
I cant stop thinking about her during sex. How could I move on?
I can't stop thinking about her during sex. How could I move on?
Add Opinion