Have you ever masturbated in a public place before. And did you ever get caught or not. If you got caught, what happened?

FillyBigWilly
Have you ever just got so horny that you just went to masturbate somewhere such as public restrooms, the changing rooms of a local mall or anything like that? Some have only done it once while others did that frequently. I know, it's crazy and it's something no one really talks about to anyone. There were times as a teenager where I masturbated my stiffy in a public girls bathroom, women's changing rooms at the mall. Well, only those places.

I remember I never got caught but I mainly did that because of the fact that women with really big bimbo like lips, breasts probably bigger than my head or big as basketballs or larger along with having a huge butt to match would leave me hot and bothered, big time. Half the time, I was in control, but other times, I had no control. I remember doing this frequently when I was younger. Puberty hit me way too that way. Not going to lie and no one will probably believe it anyway but when puberty hit me hard, I was probably way too hung for my age. Never measured it but I probably think my stiffy was a good one foot long, maybe longer, maybe between one foot to eighteen inches long, somewhere between that measurement. I know, no one will believe that.

But I mainly got turned on by bigger black women. I like the interracial sex thing. But man, I would remember being at risk of masturbating in the women's bathroom or women's changing rooms at the mall. This is something I used to do but I've stopped doing that one day. I only got caught once by a black woman who had the biggest breasts and butt I ever seen on a woman like her. She was a large woman but oddly, she was a grandma aged woman in her sixties and I was at least eighteen or nineteen and when she caught me. She didn't blab to anyone but she did pin me down to ride me for a while and it was incredible or she was probably the kinkiest woman I've met but that was only one time.

So I know no one had my kind of experience but have you ever masturbated in a public place before?
2
3