He has me but he always looks for more and wants other women sexually, romantically?

__cassiexxx
I don’t get it. This guy I’ve been dating I’m 20, he’s 23. We get along so well and he knows it. Whenever he f**ks up and speaks to other girls he always says how he regrets it because me and him have the same energy and get along. I also know he finds me attractive I’m not being vain in any way but I love my figure, I have a great figure personality and face etc. I know it’s not all about looks but we get along SO well.

His friends always like cheer him on for dating me and have even tried to speak to me
themselves and I’m always loyal to him and don’t speak to other guys and only have sex with him, also on top of that the sex is great? But he STILL LOOKS FOR MORE? he still constantly follows girls and likes there pictures and even texts them and takes them out? No this isn’t a open relationship we have been dating but he said we are monogamous if that’s the word to each other. I am and he isn’t I always find out he’s with another girl?

what do I do? Why is he still looking for more. Do I move on? Is something wrong with me I used to never be insecure now I am? It upsets me because I wouldn’t do that to him. He always 9/10 always comes back asking to see me and wants me again but still fucks and dates other women!!!
2
0