Is it normal to be very open about sex for guys even before we meet?

Anonymous
I met a guy on online dating app. He works out regularly and he is quite fit and good looking. We had a call last week and he asked about sex, saying it was the reason he ended the relationship as his ex didn't have a high sex drive or didn't have the same appetite. I answered him and told him I didn't have a sex with an ex because of his religion. And we called last night again, and about 80% of the question was about sex. He wanted to show his dick on the video, saying that his dick is big and his only worry is that I am small. I said no. He also said he has masturbated thinking of me since the last call and asked me if it is okay. He also wanted to hear the same from me. He said he wants to feel manly in the relationship and he wants a monogamy relationship.

I am interested in having sex, and my sex drive has also got high since I talked him. But not only I didn't have a sex with my ex, I am actually a virgin. In the last relationship, I really liked him for who he is, nothing was about sex. I still haven't moved on from him completely, but there is no future for us. I have been using the dating app, most guys I met up seem to be rather amateur about relationships or sex and I didn't feel attracted. At the moment, I have a life goal and can't think of marriage. But nice guys seem to be more keen to find a person to marry. I feel like I don't know enough about the world and relationship, and a bit of me thinks "should I go ahead with him" although I am quite aware that what he want is sex and I wouldn't like him in the way I loved my ex?
7
3