1 mo

I found a bobble in his bathroom and it’s NOT mine and he lasted longer in bed?

Anonymous
I’ve been seeing this guy for 4 months he’s not my boyfriend so I can’t actually officially say anything about how I feel but it’s not nice knowing I have been only having Sex with him and he hasn’t.

yesterday I saw a bobble in His bathroom a very used and worn out one too which is not mine since I literally have a thing about using new bobbles and big scrunches since I have curly hair. The day before yesterday he also ignored me the whole day which is unlike him he didn’t reply for hours and hours and hours. He also lasted way longer in bed yesterday than he usually does ( which is a coincidence considering I had a gut feeling that the day before yesterday he was having sex with his baby mom)

I also saw a thing with his baby moms name on it? Do you think he still gets with her? Shall I just leave this situation now? He’s got 2 kids with 2 different people but one of his baby moms they’re were with each other for 20 years. He’s 28, his baby mom is 29. I’m 20. if he has his baby mom why would he wanna see me too?
4
1