1 mo

Girls, Why aren't you as impressed by penises as guys are about vulvas? Or are you, but since you're supposed to be a lady, you say you don't?

Anonymous
I love naked women, they are the most beautiful thing in the world. I love everything about them, but especially their vulvas.

The different colors, the shape, the smell, the taste, literally everything.

If you, some random stranger, sent me a naked pic of yourself, I'd be like "damn! That's sexy". I'd probably not respond with much, simply because I'm married and I don't know you, nor would put myself in a position where it might be considered cheating, but I'd still truly take in your naked body and admire everything about it, especially your vulva.

BUUUUT...

If i, someone you have never seen or met, sent you a dick pic, you'd think I was a pervert and repulsed by it. You'd probably block me and maybe go as far as calling the cops.

At least that's what I've gathered from other posts regarding dick pics and random male nudity.

So, is my assumption truly the correct one? Or do you feel obligated to say you're repulsed by it because you're a woman and according to society, you're not supposed to enjoy things like that, but truly, deep down, just between you and yourself, do you secretly enjoy it, but just can't say that?
3