1 mo

At what age group did you start to receive sexual attractions from the opposite sex?

CasaNorba
As far as I remember I been getting sexual attractions from the opposite sex since the age of 7.

I remember my mom’s BFFs daughters used to get flirty and fight over me whenever the grown ups were away and we were told to go elsewhere and play.

I remember around this time my mom took me to the mall once and I went to go check out some games in another department and on my way I remember two girls that were around the same age as me teasing me as I made my way. Then when I came back minutes later I ran into them again and one of them decides to follow me and yelled “hey wait for me!”

Fast forward to my freshman year in high school I had a déjà vu experience when I went to the mall with my family and I took off to see some clothes. two girls sneaked behind me and one of them grabbed me and asked me if she can be my “girlfriend”

I also remember breaking a lot of chicks heart in high school but nevertheless all this started plummeting as I aged.
In my childhood
Teen days
When I finally became an Adult
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1