27 d

Girls, Women Kinks: Straight M enjoys wearing women thongs daily and wants to let partner know? How would you approach w/o questioning sex?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I love VS PINK. When I was 14 at party, I lost a Truth or Dare to wear the girl who was hosting the parties thong underwear and had to show I was in bare skin wearing them. Little did everyone know before I came out to prove I did it, I was instantly blown away at the fit, how I looked and how girls, although a smoother anatomy, have a wonder underwear that guys aren't suppose to like or be into. I like the styles, the different fits and yes, I work in a hard labor industry and I wear them day in and day out.

Its just underwear but I am afraid she won't like the idea. I dream of a day I get up or get out of the shower and put a thong on like a pair of boxers
1