1 mo

For a long term relationship is this normal sex?

Anonymous
We have sex at least 3x a week. More often more.

But he is very keen 1-2 times in the week and is so hard and soaking in pre cum.

The rest he’s hard enough but dry.

He takes the same length of time to orgasm each time unless he’s got himself worked up before hand it’s less time.

But he never seems super keen to have sex. He loves quickies so is keen there. But I know he’s keen to masterbate and loves it.

But with sex seems meh the other tiems during the week. He is hard but not rock hard and dry and seems to enjoy it. But not so into it. He says it’s because we do it often. And he doesn’t seem super into it cos he’s bothered when I get big headed.

Is this a normal sex life? Should he be more into it? Or is this normal after 6 years?

It bothers me only twice a week he seems super keen when I know he’d been rock hard and soaking once a day every day or masterbate. I feel he should be that keen every time we have sex not just 1-2 times in the week and the rest is just so-so to good. The 1-2 times a week is amazing. I feel the entire week should be like that. Although he does get to that point most times if not every time during sex. A though there is the times maybe 1-2 times a week he’s seems meh the entire way.
Normal
More into it
GirlGuy
6
1