19 d

Does sex hurst the girls or not at all?

Anonymous
We’ll I was at a friend’s house yesterday and my friend decided to do to let me watch how he fucks his girlfriend and he let her stand on a sofa the sofa was facing the TV but he was facing her butt because she squatted all the way down so now her ass in the same level as her heels do basically she was In a frog position and my friend who happens to be her boyfriend he was standing and they both were completely naked but he was fucking the hell out of her pussy just like a jackhammer or as if he’s drilling a wall at an ultra speed but she was chitchatting with me as if everything was normal so she wasn’t screaming out of pain or neither out of pleasure not like in the porn movies so how come? So does it really hurt or not?

Thanks
19 d
My friend was behind her but standing and he was fucking her pussy but from behind
Does sex hurst the girls or not at all?
1
0