18 d

If your boyfriend said these things, would it be safe to assume he’s cheating even without have full proof?

Anonymous
My boyfriend went live on facbook the other night when we were suppose to be spending time together. He left me in the room, to eat snacks, pizza and watch movies on my own while he got on Facebook giving other women attention. Telling some of them who joined his Live how he “F**** with them because of (this that and the third.” He started to say things on the live that a guy who has a girlfriend shouldn’t say. He was arguing with women on live about how it’s unattractive for them to gangbang, why do you care what makes another woman unattractive when you have a girlfriend? And he was on there saying “Half of you women who claim these gangs, I know most of you and y’all have sucked my d*** before.” To one of the women who was going back and forth him I heard him say “You must want to suck my d*** and since you’re doing all this talking, hit my dm after this. I know you suck good d***.” Every room in his house is spaced out so he thought I couldn’t hear any of this. Who says stuff like that publicly while your girlfriend is in the other room? Or at all? He even let another girl join his live and he apparently knows her sister too because she asked him had he spoken with her sister lately. He has been taking calls from some other girl around me and even told her “I’m gonna tell you something just wait a second.” And waited until I left the room to go to the bathroom to tell her. Mind you, I don’t/didn’t know about any of these women. I haven’t spoken to him and have been ignoring his calls and text but I just want to Know did I overreact without having enough proof, or were al those this girl more proof than I think? I
3
1