17 d

Would you like if your boyfriend did something like that? Do you think im getting too upset without a reason?

Anonymous
So i wanted to stay home with my family yesterday as it was the last night of 2021. But i also wanted to see my boyfriend so after staying with my family for a while i arranged to meet him around 11. He come and picked me up with his car and we were wondering around the empty city for a while until he drove to a place that was his work before moving to another building. We got inside and it was obviously completely empty and not that clean. We had sex there. When he cumed we got back to the car. It was around 12 then. He told me " I think we should get home now". I felt so bad and i told him i was expecting to spend more time together a night like that. He said that he agrees and that he wanted to see me more as well. So what he did? He drove around the city for a little bit more instead of getting me home immediately. My dad was calling me at the phone and my Grandma wanted me to be there but i thought i would do something nice with my boyfriend. Lol I don't even care that much of the fact that he hadn't prepared anything for me like not even just a small gift just to make me feel that he's thinking of me. I don't care that we didn't were somewhere nice to get a drink or something cause we have a big issue with covid. All i wanted was to be with him this time, maybe going at a place with a nice view that's actually pretty close ( not more 10-15 minutes) and discuss or something like that. If i knew what was about to happened i would stay with my family. He told me that he was not planning something like that to happen but he got really horny when he saw my underwear (lol i wanted to be pretty and sexy for him) But even if that was the case he would still recommend doing something else instead of taking me home immediately. I just know that there men out there that are putting the effort to make their girl happy especially a day like this while i got fucked in an old, dirty and dark building. Ouch!
2
2