18 d

Squirting or pee?

Anonymous
Rather embarrassed to post this but articles weren’t as much help as I had hoped for so maybe women with similar experiences can help? The past two times I’ve masturbated I’ve had “fluid” leak. I’ve been sexually active for 4 years and had a long term partner but haven’t ever had this happen until the past two days. I’ve never been bothered to attempt to go multiple rounds because after my first orgasm I’m almost instantly not horny anymore, but the past two times I have continued to stimulate my clit after reaching orgasm and that’s when I’m most sensitive and I think that’s the likely cause of it¿ it doesn’t smell at all like urine it has the scent of cum but it doesn’t burst out the way I’ve seen on videos. I haven’t had the sensation of needing to pee before or after the situations but the fact that it flows gently makes me sceptical. I always thought it was either you’re a squirter or you’re not, and since nothing of the such has ever happened in the 4 years I assumed I’m not capable.
Squirting or pee?
Add Opinion