17 d

How do I become the more dom one in my relationship when I’m usually sub?

Anonymous
(Warning: Sensual topics)

So recently I’ve been in a relationship with someone and we’ve been in a relationship for a while. Although we’re both switches the thing is though they’re more of a dom then me and I’m more sub. The thing is though I don’t want it to be unfair that I sub all the time and they dom so I want to be able to be the dom instead sometimes although I find that whenever I try I get nervous and I get scared that maybe I’ll go too far and I just get shy super quickly. I really want to be able to do this and I’m doing the best I can I just don’t know where to start though. And whenever I try they always go right back to being the dom and to be honest I don’t want it to always be like that. (I will clarify that we’re both seniors and that we know what we’re doing we haven’t exactly gotten into doing the nasty yet so far it’s just been us playing but I still want to be able to do this for them.)
2
1