13 d

Girls, Im losing confidence that my body is attractive as a male. Can girls share a good hand/blowjob experience?

OmegaSTC
Hey guys, growing up as a little boy I always thought that nature made it so boys wanted to see girls naked and girls wanted to see boys naked. I grew up and was so sad that it’s not really true. Some guys don’t care but I really want to feel desired. I know a lot of baggage comes with being sex objects and it causes a lot of problems for women, but on the other side of things, I don’t know how to handle the fact that the physical appearance that I have to offer just won’t arouse girls. I’m learning that for girls it’s more about the experience than it is staring at a penis. I could really use a little confidence boost. Could you share fun/cute/sexy experiences that you had sucking off or jerking off a guy, where the attention was on him and his package?
4