16 d

Are you or anybody you know addicted to porn?

Anonymous
I’ve been spiritually revamping my life and have gone a few weeks without it. I really want to quit porn for good. I’ve been watching it for around 20 years now. It needs to stop.

Porn might not cost me any money or be an actual foreign substance i am putting into my body. However it has impacted my dating life and interactions with women in general. I am not an aggressive “creep” or anything but I get inappropriate images run through my head all the time. I am a man and this will be inevitable but this needs to be controlled. But I truly believe porn has impacted my brain chemicals and it’s got to stop.

I've already noticed some positive changes. I am feeling more confident around women. I got less creepy ideas running though my head when I first glance at a young attractive woman. I have less shame when I wake up in the morning knowing i didn’t watch porn the night before. From a spiritual perspective I feel more secure

I fooled around with a girl a few nights ago and i felt much more engaged with just her. There have been times in the past where I was having sex and literally had visually a porn scene in my mind to reach an orgasm. That’s not normal nor good. But the last time was much better.

Anyway this abstinence is still fresh so I don’t want to get too excited. I got a long road to recovery. But I am praying to God to persevere. I recommend really tying it for a better life. I used to think porn was harmless but it’s not.
0
2