12 d

I give a guy oral and I get tonsillitis?

Anonymous
This isn’t the first time this has happened, I’m not with the guy we just have fun. The first time I think it was tonsillitis but this time it’s BAD. White puss, sore as a cunt, struggling to sallow, my ears are really blocked, I’m coughing up a storm, I’m losing my voice, I’m dosed up on both paracetamol and ibuprofen as often as I can aswell as a numbing throat spray.

it feels off whatever this is and I’m concerned and have got to get tested and am now waiting results. Should I be worried? I’ve told the doctors it’s only getting worse and I’ve now started antibiotics and I’m just praying they work because this is killing me off.

Honestly I’m wondering if I suck TOO good as he says I’m the best or if I’m prone to tonsillitis? Doctor says it doesn’t sound like tonsillitis so I’m not sure what to think it’s been 6 days and I’m just getting worse and worse newest is not wanting to talk/not being able to
9
0