10 d

Ladies, in general, how have your male sexual partners been in bed?

AmandaYVR
So, girls, how are the guys doing in bed?

And I'm not saying girls are off the hook, and their equal participation, technique, skill, passion and enthusiasm, are not just as important. Guys' #1 feedback for girls is "We want you to be into it, be active, a participant, tell us, show us, you're into us too. No starfish and pillow princesses, please."
Sexual satisfaction is not just the guys' responsibility.
Men, sexually, how often do you feel an uncomfortable level of performance pressure?

But in this case, how do girls feel the guys are doing in the bedroom? Do you feel taken care of pretty well, or are they sloppy and selfish, and a lot more effort is needed?
Yeah, same to you, buddy. Ya aint worth it, ya know.
Yeah, same to you, buddy. Ya ain't worth it, ya know.
I wanna smack this guy. What is she doing with him. Leave, girl.
Aww, thanks, babe!
Aww, thanks, babe!
How every Sunday morning should be.
How every Sunday morning should be.
This question of lily's got me thinking to ask the poll.
Do you think you can sex your way into someone's heart?
Great, excellent! I've been super satisfied.
There have been a few things to work out, but overall they improved and I've been pretty pleased.
Well, techique was not so great, but I give A+ for effort. I care about them and effort always beats technique.
Vote C
Well I have liked the sex, but there must be a gravitational pull outside my door 'cause I can't get any of them to stay or come back!
Vote D
They suck. (And I don't mean down there in a good way.) No matter what I do, they put in lacklustre effort, just fuck, and leave. It's like the awareness and attention span of a gnat.
Vote E
Oof. Don't even get me started. Guys have so much to learn! Porn porn porn. Did they learn everything from porn? Too aggressive, and I feel like a blow up doll to them every time.
Vote F
Male, or female virgin. Just here to see the poll please.
Vote G
GirlGuy
4
10