12 d

As a white American male, why do foreign women seem to like me? What should I know about them? Do they want a future with us or am I a sexual fantasy?

WhiteBoyChill
I’ve had several online friends from other countries. Hispanic, Pinoy and Brazilian women in particular.

Slowly over time I began losing contact with them, as people gradually became more busy in their personal lives.

I was dating some of them, and just very friendly with the others.

Sometimes things got sexual but usually we were just very close and talked together often.

Most of them even flirted with the idea of marriage from time to time.

Anyways I can’t help but think maybe I can recreate some of the great moments I’ve had with them again sometime later in life.

It would be nice to experience again.

I’ve just found that I’m very attracted to hispanic women in particular and the feelings seem to be pretty mutual.

Anyways I was wondering if maybe there was some type of solution.

I would really like to be able to connect with them again in the future.

And of course I’m also hoping to gain more valuable knowledge about them.

I’d like to know what it is that they want from me.

Even though some had brought up the idea of marriage, some just wanted me to unzip my trowsers for them once they got comfortable enough around me.

With this one girl she would ask me to masturbate in front of all her friends. 🥵

So I am curious as to how most foreign women view white American males.

Are we just this passing sexual fantasy for some of them or do most of them desire a future with us?

Curious to know what your thoughts are.

I’ve had my share of fun with them on a number of occasions and they’ve kept me on my toes thus far.

Just wondering what else I should know about them.

They seem to be pretty open minded at the end of the day. Some were looking for something serious and others just liked watching me while I jerked off.

I even had this one girl who let me jerk off to her feet when I asked her to show them. But I could've just been lucky. 😜
0
4