+1 y

My boyfriend rarely ever wants to have sex but always wants blow jobs, is this normal?

if I ever want to have sex he barely puts in any effort but he's always down for a blow job, which I do almost every day, sometimes more than once. I tell him I have needs too and don't get me wrong we do have sex a few times a week but it always seems like it's such a chore for him. it makes me feel bad because sometimes I feel like he just doesn't care to put in any effort. we both work so much and I'm in school too so at the end of the day when we spend time with each other we're so tired and just want to sleep, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be intimate with him. is it normal for him to just want a blow job and rarely ever want sex or put it no effort? what can I do to spice things up a bit? we used to have amazing hot sex and now we've been together for 3 years and have full time jobs and our sex life hasn't been as consistent or as much of a priority now. I don't need to have sex every day and I don't mind that we don't, but I feel like it's such a chore for him and he doesn't always put in a ton of effort. help?
9
0