+1 y

Converting a past dating experience to a FWB?

Basically, a year ago I was really into a guy and he was into me. We "dated" and were romantically interested in each other but unfortunately I moved too quickly and basically scared him away with me asking for commitment too soon. Big deal, mistake learned. We have since then not been on speaking terms but we'll still look at each other every now and then at uni. I'm not at the point where I really just want to have fun too. I'm too young for a relationship, have a busy schedule (academics to think about!) but I just miss the physical intimacy of sex and having someone to cuddle with. I DO have guys interested in me, who want a relationship and all that but thing is this guy is the only guy I am really attracted to physically. Personality wise I can identifiy things that I do not want in a serious partner but for fun, he's perfect. Our sexual chemistry was insane. So.. I want to know how I can approach this guy and ask him to be my FWB. He is single, almost 20 (so still a young with lots of sex hormones I'd assume) and it's not like we left of on a super bad note. However he was quite scared away by my clingy-ness and that could be a hurdle. He might think I'd want more or get cllngy again :( But I won't. I have in the past year grown a lot mentally and got to know myself better. I'm ready for this.

Thanks!

Converting a past dating experience to a FWB?
Add Opinion