+1 y

Is it bad if you can't figure a girl out? and how can I turn this into a friends with benefits thing?

I met this guy about a month ago through a mutual friend and he would playfully pick on me because the second time we hungout I got super drunk. People would describe me as quiet, shy, and mysterious and on Thursday night we were all over at his place just drinking and having fun and everyone there just got really drunk and pretty much crashed in his living room, but there was no room for me and I couldn't drive home so I ended up in his room. He kissed me and we ended up fooling around and eventually we were having sex. He kept saying things like "you're so sexy, do you know that" (I heard that at least 4 times) and "oh so you're a bitter too" and it was some pretty good sex. After we were done I got kinda quiet and he said "you going back to being shy? I just can't figure you out" and then we cuddled a little and I left in the morning while he was sleeping and texted him later that night saying it was nice of him to let me crash at his place and I had fun, and he said it was no problem and he had fun too and we chatted for a few minutes. I hadn't had sex in a while because I've been too busy focusing on school to get a boyfriend and I was hoping to turn this into a friends with benefits thing but I'm not sure where to go from here
2
0