+1 y

Am I being manipulated?

At the end of last month/start of this month I started talking to this guy, we really hit it off and I met up with him.He told me he cared for me and would never hurt me, but the first time I was alone with him unfortunately there was a little mishap? we kissed and stuff, and I wanted it to remain at just kissing, however he kept pining me down and would pull off my trousers and refuse to let me have them, he fingered me forcefully and held me down and tried to rape me, among other stuff. After this I told him I never wanted to see him again, I went to the doctors the next day because I was in pain, to find I was bruised and swollen down below. She gave me meds and referred me to a place to get counselling which I will go to. However I refuse to go to the police, I still talk to the guy, it was an accident and he didn't mean to do what he did and I know he loves me really, I love him too and it was probably my fault for kissing him and things. My doctor warns me away of this guy but she doesn't understand the relationship we have, she says its manipulation but it was only one mistake. everyone deserves to be forgiven. He tells me all this stuff about how he will look after me and take care of me and give me the life I wanted and I know he will, but I found out from a source that he's told other girls the same exact things, when I found out I got mad at him and confronted which I regret as it really hurt him, he says doctors and counselors and friends are trying to interfere with things I know they are but its difficult to cut them out of my life at this point. But what hurts is that he says the same things about loving and wanting to marry and have a future to other girls... and that makes me think if the doctor might be right. I can't tell if I'm being manipulated because of that?

Am I being manipulated?
Add Opinion