+1 y

My husband seems to care about his pleasure only

We've been married 10 years and right before our anniversary things changed. He became more distant.I thought watching p*rn together and trying new things would improve our sex life but he will watch p*rn or go to cam sites and masturbate with me right there naked horny and wanting him at first I would join and give him oral but after he would come he'd go to sleep and leave me hangin. But if I didn't join he would just finish himself. Or want a quickie come and go to sleep not always making sure I would. I've stood before him in sexy lingerie to which he said that's nice watched p*rn masturbated and that was it. I feel humiliated and so unwanted undesired by him. When I've talked to him he said he wants to please me and he loves pleasuring me but he never really tries other times he says it takes to long to turn me on. He's all about his pleasure me touching him and giving him oral but only kinda attempts it for me when I say something. It's to the point I don't even care to ask. When he's not playing video games or on his phone playing games he was watching p*rn. This last time I said I was leaving him and after a big fight he was doing better but it's all about him again he hardly touches me before sex but wants me to pleasure him. I have begun to feel that he really doesn't want tobe with me anymore and I'm tired of asking for love and affection which was something I never had to ask for before. He's even said it wouldn't bother him to watch me with another guy when before it was a big fat h*** no. This was after talking about three - somes
+1 y
We're are separating. I told Him I can't and won't live this way and since he didn't say anything much he's moved out. We'll see what happens with time apart. Thank you everyone for your advice.
10
3