+1 y

I've only ever had sex with him... he's my first, and I don't want him to be my last.?

I'm in an amazing relationship with my boyfriend of a 1year and 4 months and were BEST friends for 3 years prior to that, we live in a really nice apartment together and honestly? he's a great guy, but he was my first for everything pretty much when it comes to anything sexual. I'm his 3rd sexual partner, we seriously talk about getting married and starting a family one day but lately I've been jealous that he's had the chance to try other girls and get that out of his system but I haven't, some would say I'm lucky but I don't want tolive my life always regretting that i never had the chance to be with some one else. He already know I feel this way and at one time offered me a hall pass but later he took it back, I wouldn't take one, i would want to be broken up to do this but I don't want to be without him. SO my question is, is there anyone feeling the same way and how are you dealing with this? when you're bored do you ever imagine having sex with other people? just to kind of know what it would be like? I love the life I live with my boyfriend, I'm just not feeling satisfied with our sex lives and I really don't want to feel animosity towards him cause he was my one and only.
6
1