+1 y

Is it true that guys like messing around with girls but would rather marry/settle down with a virgin?

I'm not a virgin simply because I believe guys may have more respect for me. I'm a virgin because I've been taught since I could understand language that having sex before marriage is wrong. Admittedly, this may have injured my view of sex altogether. However, I also tend to think that virginity is valuable-I have no respect for men who simply expect me to have sex with them. Maybe it's a bias that's been built into me but I tend to believe that guys lose interest after a girl has sex with them and that he has no respect for her. Honestly- no judgement-do guys still want to marry virgins/honestly respect girls who keep their virginity (regardless of what they may tell the girl in the moment) or is this just an old-fashioned assumption?
+1 y
How is it more shallow to say that a guy who messes around wants to marry a virgin than to say that you would "never wait until marriage for sex." You would marry a non-virgin if you loved her so why wouldn't you marry a virgin if you loved her?
19
9