+1 y

Suspicion girlfriend attempted to cheat with a guy she met off Tinder?

A few nights ago I returned early from work by 2 hours.

I went to our bedroom, she was not there I thought hmmmm strange she is usually in bed around that time.

I went to the basement, she and this guy was sitting on the couch under a blanket, was watching some chick flick.

She quickly got up asking how come I was home. I told her was done early and she started introducing that guy very nervously (she was stuttering) She just said my name and didn't tell him I was her boyfriend.

She followed me up and I told her she should continue with her chick flick. I was just going to take a shower and head to bed. She followed me to the room, she seemed rather eager to get her phone. I asked her if she had someone to call, I gave her mine and told her she should use mine as mine was under-utilised. She seemed lost for words. I asked her if she had something to hide.

I cornered her in the bedroom and somehow or rather my thigh brushed up against her crotch and left a wet imprint on her dress.

I pushed her down on the bed and lifted her skirt. She was dripping wet, obviously very turned on from something. I told her it would be a waste if I didn't do her then.

I locked the door and did her rough, after it was over, she went to the corner of the room, curled up and started crying away.

I decided to go down to the basement and used my gym equipment, that guy was just sitting there. I told him he should get the fuck out of there and there would be nothing else happening that night as I had already given her 2 orgasms and a very sore pussy. I then did some very heavy weight lifts and he left.

I checked her phone, found this app called Tinder on it and she swore nothing was going to happen and that he was just a friend. She been quiet and not said much since that incident.

Opinions please.
+1 y
I told her I would move out as am tired of the long commute and that we should take a break from each other, she begged me not to leave her, she said she was very sorry about what she did, that she wouldn't do it again and begged for a chance.
+1 y
I've moved out from the house. Decided there wasn't anything left to save and everything to lose since she is a cheat, full of debts and now jobless.

Even after I was all packed up she still kept asking me to stay.
5
6