+1 y

Ever been touched inappropriately by a professional, but ended up going with it after getting turned on?

When I was pregnant I went to get an ultrasound done about 5 times during my whole pregnancy, the first time it was fast and normal, then the second time I noticed he was doing the "ultrasound" a little lower then he should have and kept asking me "does this bother you?" I kept saying no and he kept going lower and ended up occasionally touching my vagina with his arm/elbow while he did the "ultrasound", I was so turned on (most of my pregnancy I was usually horny), I gave a soft moan and sigh and then he said "I'm going to pull your pants a little lower so I can get a better look here" and then he put his hand in my pants and started playing with my clit and fingering me until I came.. he did it 4 other times when I went to go get my ultrasounds.. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? at Doctors visits or other types of appointments?
+1 y
this is part of a project, and it is very interesting seeing everyone's reaction and answers to this question. thank you all for your input.
7
4