+1 y

Girls reserved sexually in college way more than i would have thought?

So why is it that women seem very, very resistant to any kind of sexual activity in college? Generally, a lot of women are very down to make out with guys and are down to drink copious amounts of alcohol, but then inconsistently suddenly become very reserved when it comes to sex. I've made out with a ton of women, but out of the hundreds, only one has ever been down to have sex, and that was the night of the party.

It's very perplexing, and still happens even if i don't try to bring them home the first night; I'll get their number and then try dating them by cooking, or taking them to a restaurant, and still they will claim they are waiting for marriage or that they are "good" girls. This is actually just a translation for "I will not be having sex with you, and i'm just letting you know preemptively." They're assuming that i'm just trying to date them for purely sexual purposes i'm guessing, which isn't necessarily true, but why wouldn't they just reject the date in the first place if they thought that? If you only want to be platonics with guys, why are you even trying to do anything with guys?

It's also weird why women use innuendo and euphemism like that at all. If you just said "I will not be having sex with you" before making out, then that would unambiguously clarify everything for me and I wouldn't have to waste an entire evening on a girl who is simply not interested in the things i am interested in. But girls who do this, do you get off on teasing the shit out of guys? I'm getting AWFULLY tired of these games. It's also even more hopeless to try and get a relationship from these women, since they expect the men to design and initiate all dates, and then pay for dates, but then after the date has been paid for pull the marriage or good girl card to avoid sex. It's bullshit quite frankly and I obviously can't do anything about it.

Again, this is not referring to all women, or trying to stereotype women in any way, shape or form.
4
0